Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Madness returns.....

I turned 35 this year and didn't even take any pictures on my Birthday! It was a great day. Ryan made dinner for me and got me a lock that we could take to Paris when we go at the end of March to lock our love on this bridge in Paris, now comes the awwww's. I didn't feel too bad not doing anything really exciting since the next weekend I got a girls weekend away with Ryan's sisters to go down to St. George to run the Red Rock Relay. Our team name was Strong and Booty-ful and Ashley and Allie did an awesome job on decorating the Jills SUV for us. It was a really fun trip getting to sleep, shop, run, eat, and eat some more. One morning all I had for breakfast was this fantastic pie from Veyo. Oh so healthy but hey I ran a relay all day long! Everyone did awesome and we had a fun time cheering each other on, rocking out to music, and making sure there was fresh Diet Coke.

Then it was time to celebrate Ryan's birthday on th 10th so we went out to his favorite place Tucano's and ate meat and more meat to celebrate his 39th birthday with all his siblings.  This year the kids were really excited about catching a leprechaun so we had to set up traps the night before St. Patricks day. Treven, Halle, and Emery had a lot of fun and creativity in making their traps. Halle's had a rainbow colored on it since she just knew leprechauns can't resist a rainbow! The next morning our tricky leprechaun didn't get caught but he did make a mess in our house and leave some candy for the kids. Then made our milk green and put the cereal in the fridge. Maybe next year we can catch him!




















March also brings the school Dad's and Doughnuts morning. Halle and Treven loved having breakfast with dad and reading books. Mom and Emery loved having a their own mommy and me morning.



Tyler has been doing a lot of campouts with the scouts and he always asked for me to pack flamming hot cheetos. So he finally sent me a thank you picture!.

Here is what happens when I am at work! I love getting this pictures from Ryan and the kids! The picture of Ryan and Emery was taken when I was gone to the Red Rock Relay. Of course Ryan can't sleep alone but he tells me Emery is the one that comes up into our bed in the middle of the night. I can't blame him though, she is to cute to say no to sometimes.



On weekend we took two days to finish a Monopoly game we started and guess who cleaned us all out, Janette took the prize!




No comments: