Sunday, October 13, 2013

Random October pictures....

We I finally got Emery to stop going barefoot since it is starting to get a little cooler during the days. The only thing she would let cover her feet were these cowboy boots! She loved them and I was very excited to finally see her in some shoes!






We came to the end of Treven's soccer and football season, his coach LeAnne did a great job and I had a lot of fun getting to help her and get to know her!



This is what happens when Emery becomes the photographer at out house. I had to delete about 50 pictures but here were the best ones! I love her eyes in the first one, so blue!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is another picture I have on display life size in my bedroom https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vNdvDb38Fzw/Ulsx6Vk_yEI/AAAAAAAAKTQ/1u_GvJHZ5k8/s0/IMG_2145.jpg It is clear and sharp and he appears to be directly in front of me. The display is warm and silky smooth so I love walking up and rubbing my tongue against his tongue and lips. It really seems like we are touching and rubbing our tongues and lisp, and it is incredibly exhilarating!