Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Break Fun


Fall break is here again! Weds after the kids got out of school we ran down to Jaker's Pumpkin Patch to pick out some pumpkins and have fund playing on the haybales, digging heads into the dried corn, and smelling the sweet smells of barn animals!
































After finding the perfect pumkins we headed down to the Orange Peel and ended up finding a delicous expenses family treat! The funny thing is that all treven wanted was a green smoothie and Avacado Vanilla became veryone's favorite that day!


I ended up working that night and then going to the temple with Janette, Lezlee and Julie so we didn't get to pain the pumkins until later Thursday afternoon. A miracle happened at the temple and we got to see Ashely our niece that has been in the MTC for 3 weeks. So to make a long story short there was a lot of hugging and talking and some quiet screams, and we only had to be told once to use our temple voices from the temple workers, and it was one of the best days at the temple and see how much Ashley was glowing with the spirit! After the temple I came home and Helen joined us in painting pumkins. The girls were the only ones that wanted to paint them while the boys were off playing. After painting pumkins if was off to the Nicklarcade to win some prizes and have some fun. I found out why I can't go to Vegas since I saw my obessive side come out when I was buying more nickles for me all because I wanted to win the big jackpot off a game! Emery had to come and say, mama lets go! Treven got to go to the movies with his friend Cole to see Diary of A Wimpy Kid 3 and came home laughing and telling me it was the best movie EVER!





Friday we all slept in and then it was off to Salt Lake to do something Tyler has been begging to do, go the the gaint sporting good store Scheels. Well it was indeed big and we ended up staying for 4 hours! I don't think I have every stayed in one store for that long, but we had a fun day. It had a lot of fun things to do and also shop for. We rode the big ferris wheel first and Emery, who has never been on a ferris wheel, kept telling me it was tickling her her tummy! Then it was off to the eatery and lunch. Then we played on their jungle gym, went and did some shooting, putting at the golf green, and ending with some mini bowling. The kids loved the store, Ryan as mad we didn't wait for him so he could go with us, so I guess we are going to have to go back again! Oh yes and lots of photo shoots with the local wildlife! After our 4 hours of fun it was time to go home and get some playing time in with friends and then all settle down to watch the Lorax together. Can't wait to see what Saturday will bring!
















No comments: