Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Treven's 9th Birthday

I can't believe my little Trevy is 9! For the last 2 months Treven has been asking for a ezy roller that some of the kids on the block have. He even tried to bribe me with money and told me he would pay me to take him down to get it and I then coud hide it until his birthday. He just wanted to make sure that we had it! Well the big day finally arrived and of course he was awoken with breakfast in bed and our wonderful singing! Treven then went and found his present from mom and dad which was a new bike. He loved it but you could tell he was wondering were his ezy roller was. I picked Treven up from school to go to lunch with Ryan and my mom and dad. Again Treven asked if by chance he had one more gift and could it be the ezy roller. I tried to tell him that he had no more gifts coming from mom and dad and even though he didn't cry I could tell he wanted to. When we made it to Two Jacks Grandma and Grandpa brought a nice big gift from them and from Grandma and Grandpa Strong which to his suprise was the ezy roller! Well Treven turned to me and told me that this was the best day ever!

After lunch with my parents it was back to school. That night we had sloppy joes up at Grandma and Grandpa Strong's house along with cake and ice cream for Trevens birthday. That night we let Dylan and Luke sleepover. Treven had a great Birthday!












No comments: