Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Emery


Holy Cow my baby is 3! On October 27 2009 our little Emery came into the world and it has been not stop since. She was the best little baby and then turned into the busiest toddler and I have loved every minute. This little girl is my shadow and buddy and I couldn't wait to celebrate her birthday. We have to funny stories about how this little girl came to be. I thought I was done having kids and loved just having the three but Ryan kept telling me there was one more since his patriarchal blessing said he would have "sons and daughters".  Well Ryan told me that I needed to go to the temple and pray about this. So Emery thank your father that he had the faith to send me there since I came out of the temple crying since I had a confirmation that there was one more child and that it was going to be a little girl. Imagine the not surprise at the ultrasound since we kinda new it was going to be a girl. Janette also knew we were going to have another baby. When Niel was getting set apart as a patriarch Halle was sitting with Janette during the settting apart and kept telling Janette that she could see her little sister in the room. Just two weeks later we found out that I was pregnant.

Emery has been a special little spirit and is always the first was to ask "Is you okay?" when someone is crying or if there is some yelling in the house. Over the last year she has turned into a huge minnie mouse fan and loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every day. This made her Halloween costume easy to buy. Mom has to read the Little People Farm Book before every nap and then sing I love to See the Temple and Love is Spoken here. Emery would eat Chicken Nuggetts for lunch every day if mom would let her and if dad is eating anthing meat she is up on the table making sure he is sharing.

Emery we love you and hope you had a great birthday. She got breakfast in bed and a lot of Minnie Mouse toys. Later that day we had Aunt Beckie's Halloween party and celebrated her birthday and her cousin Autumns. The party was a blast and Beckie had planned fun minute to win it games, but all Emery kept asking was when was everyone going to sing to me! Well she got her wish and was sung to and then she told us she was going to make a wish. When I asked what her wish was she told me she wised to be three! Well honey your got your wish!




















































No comments: