Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb. activities

Every year I make my New Years resolutions and it always includes family history/blog books but this year my only resolution was, "Come what may and love it!" So no weight loss goals or blog goals or keep my house clean goals, just take this year and love every minute of it good or bad. The only problem with this is I have been loving every minute just not documenting it or taking pictures. So here is all I have.

Emery my little hat lover loves to find anything and place it on her head! I missed they day she had my garments on her head, but I did catch her with Tyler's snowboarding helment and Ryan's swim cap.






Jan and Feb has been busy with basketball for Tyler and Treven along with Ryan coaching Tyler's team, Baseball camps for Tyler, and then came the science fair. Carter and Tyler were computer programming fools and made theri own bouncing ball program. It was fun to see these two figure it all out on their own since Ryan and I both don't know much about computer programming. The boys work hard and learned all about html.


Thursday have turned into a lunch date with Halle's gymnastics buddies Kamery and Helen. We usually go out to lunch and let the girls play but Halle has been wanting to throw a tea party with the server set she got from her great grandma Strong. The girls had fun making their own pizzas and the making their desserts called Changing Dresses from Sleeping Beauty, notice the pretty pink and blue sprinkles. Emery loved the tea party and the girls were bleching all day long since they all had about 4 cups of pink soda! The girls have been loving gymnastics and it is fun to watch these girls jump, cartwheel, and just have fun.










This month was the Teddy Bear picnic in Mrs. Hylton's class. This is my third Teddy Bear picnic and it is still as fun as the first. Halle brought her favorite bear and had a blast singing songs and showing mom the fun things she has learned in her 100 days of school. Emery loved the picnic but kept trying to get a hold of the all the dots they use to decorate their 100 day bears.



Halle has been lucky this year with not only having her friends Kamery, Helen, and Ellie in her class but her cousin Luke!
























Our finished product along with the fun treats for our picnic. Thank you Mrs. Hylton.

No comments: