Sunday, July 6, 2014

June here and gone.....

Art City Days brung us another couple days of fun for the kids. The fun started with the Fun a Rama that I took the girls to with Halle's friends Kamry and Helen. The girls had more getting their hair sprayed pink then anything. But then the fun got even more fun when they ran through the water misters and then everything turned pink!














Friday morning me and the kids woke up bright and early to go to the Balloon Festival that Ryans company was in charge of. Even though none of the balloons could go up due to the breezy weather the kids had fun getting free doughnuts and getting their faces painted. Tyler even woke up early and came with us!







Friday was our carnival day. Grandma and Grandpa Averett gave the kids money to buy arm bands so they could go all day at the carnival and go all day they did. We finally had to pull Emery off the rides so we could go home for a little break! Treven was brave and went on the Ring of Fire with his friend Cole. He did how ever have to go by a garbage can and take a couple of deep breaths.















That night we came back with Dad and Janette and got in a couple more rides.
Janette was brave and went with Autumn and Halle on the Sizzler! Just watching that ride makes me want to puke!






Saturday morning came and it was time for the Grand ole Art City Days parade! Everyone loves the parade but Treven by far is the most excited. He loves getting all the free stuff and he is our little scavenger. I know if the end of the world comes all we need is Treven and he will find us anything we need to survive! We laughed because last year it was so hot and the spot I saved didn't have any shade so I made sure this year to save a spot with shade. Well the weather was funky and Saturday as a really cold day so was had all this shade and no heat!










After the parade we had Janettes Art City day BBQ with all the Strong side. It was a great way to spend the afternoon before we had to go to Halle's Ballet performance at the Covey center. They did an awesome job putting on The Wizard of Oz.



The next Sunday was Father's day! Ryan got the royal treatment with Breakfast in bed and a foot massage from the girls. After church we had Grandpa Averett over for lunch for him and Ryan. After Ryan and Tyler had to take off for their Young Men's trip for the next couple of days.











Go Orange Blossoms! I coached Halle's little coach pitch team. It was a really fun year for Halle and I. She is already signing me and her up for next year!

Art

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k8-o-LGKHG0/U7mQwLsNV6I/AAAAAAAAMm8/mh16sED_zUE/s0/IMG_0035.jpg It is an excellent profile shot and does a very good job showing off the beauty of his facial features. I have this good looking little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large ditigal picture displays and I love it. The picture is clear and sharp and I can see so much detail it appaars he is directly in front of me when I am looking at him and admiring him. Since I have this good looking little boy in the privacy of my bedroom I love walking up behind him and pressing my cheek against his then burying my face in his neck, and kissing his neck slowly as I work my way up to his ear where I run my tongue around his ear and press my lips against his ear and tell him how beautiful and good looking he is. I will continue kissing his cheek and the corner of his mouth and lips. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like I am really kissing him and that is very exciting. He is a real pleasure, especially late in the evening when I get ready for bed and turn down the lights.