Sunday, June 15, 2014

May activities

May seemed to go by in a blur and then summer came so fast since the kids were in school until after Memorial day! So no couple of days before the summer chaos began!

During May it is always busy with end of school things. I love this picture of Tyler and Emery just resting on the couch since the nights of not having something going on was a very cherished night. I believe Tyler was being a good big brother and watching My Little Pony with Emery, but really I think it was his choice since more than once I have seen him and Treven sitting down and watching it with Emery.





Hershey Track meet is always a fun end of school activity. Treven did really well this year. He loves the long jump and practiced at home. Last year he jumped 69 and this year her was at 72! He ran the 100 and 400meter. The best part for Treven was getting to come home at lunch time and play with Dylan for the rest of the day and not to have to go back to school. Tyler also had a good year in track and we found a hidden talent. He does really well in the hurdles and the high jump. My dad did the high jump in high school so we some of those good jumping genetics coming through!






Every year the 1st graders put on the Little Engine that Could and every year I never get sick of it, it is such a cute production. Halle was the little blue engine and she did great and sang her little heart out. She was more excited that Grandma Roses was there along with Mom and Dad and gave us all a good wave.






Between Baseball practices, school, and other things the kids still had fun playing with friends in many different ways. Treven and his friends came up with fat man wrestling and Emery got to have her cousin Lily down to play and I am losing paper like crazy due to my budding artists. Before school let out Lezlee and I decided to take the little ones to the splash pad since summer was coming early and the temperatures were rising.









May

No comments: