Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Days

Summer days are ending fast so we are trying to make the best of our summer! Treven had a fun summer being on the Springville Seals Swim Team and went to two meets this summer. The kids have been very creative this summer from spray painting bird houses (along with themselves and bikes), building mazes in their bedroom with these large floor mats we have, water balloon games on the trampoline, going to the Springville Splash Pad, building paper plates to float down the creek at Grandpa's canyon property with the cousins, sleeping out on the trampoline, and many other fun things the kids kept busy between all the trips in July!











With Brad and Lezlee moving into Grandma and Grandpa's house me and the kids took Cole and Luke for a couple hours to have some fun at Classic Skating so they could get some stuff done. The kids had a blast playing for 4 hours rollerskating, jumping on the bouncy houses, and climbing on the big jungle gym. The best part was watching Treven find some new friends so he could skate during the couples skate. I was wondering why he was holding hands with two boys I didn't know.









Treven and his "new" friends during the couples skate!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have this picture of Treven on display in the main living area of my home and my bedroom in my large format digital picture displays. He is so beautiful and good looking my heart skips a beat everytime I look at the beatiful face and his gorgeous smooth body. I love showing him off and bragging about his good looks. I also love seeing him without his shirt because when he is my dream boy at night, and I slip off his shirt, I know exactly what he looks like!