Monday, May 21, 2012

Skip, skipper, Strong

I will admit I did not want a dog and was mad at Ryan the day he brought skip home. But within a day of being with skip, he broke me down and I came to tolerate the dog. In the next few weeks of watching the kids hae a ball with him, etching the neighborhood kid come over erly in the morning to play with skip, and then having a 12 yer old boy be the one getting up at 6am to take hhim out to use the bathroom and get feed, I found ILikd hi, even a little bit more. The only groans I get when asked to do something for skip is scooping the poop up. Treven really doesn't like this chore but he is learning th not so fun part about owning a dog. Skip has learned how to sit, speak, and getting the come now command, the only one I wish he would catch on quicker is being fully potty trained. I feel like if he is in the house I am watching him like a hawk! He loves to be held and absolutely loves when the kids wrap him up in a blanket and let him lie on the couch with them. I couldn't help but take this picture of Emery setting up her blanket so she could take a nap with skip under the trampoline.




No comments: