Monday, May 21, 2012

Mothers tea

This will be the 3rd mothers tea at Mrs. Hilton's class I have had the privilege to go to. Halle was so excited for this program and had a huge grin on her face when I walked into the classroom. Every time I have been through this program I always cry during the song what a beautiful world with all the kids cute pictures. Halle sang her little heart out and then we got to look at some of her school work, have a brownie, and then got to leave school early! Since dad was gone over mothers day weekend mom got to go and coach Tyler's baseball game and the other kids went and hung out with grandma averett. Saturday Tyler gave me the best mothers day got and babysat the kids so I could go down and go to lunch with Janette, lezlee, and carolee at the trolley. Then the day got even better with jackie and the kids coming out to stay the night and see my grandma averett. Grandmas health had not been the best, but over the last couple of weeks had gotten even worse and grandma was placed on hospice. So the kids and I went and visited with her and gave her our mothers day craft flowers and lots of hugs. After visiting we spend the rest of the day hanging out with jackie and the kids. Sunday came, church was great, lunch at my moms, and then jackie and the kids had to go home. Later that day after going to a viewing with my parents I got the call that grandma averett had passed away. I was sad to have to say goodbye to my grandma but was happy for her that she will no longer be in pain . She had said earlier that day that she wanted to go home and be with her parents. Well she did just that and went home. We will miss you grandma!









No comments: