Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Averett cousins in town!

The averett cousins had spring break this last week so they came down to Utah to vacation in springville, the kids that is while Kim and ryan had a little alone time in st. George for a couple of days, and then it was off to Zion's and the grand canyon with grandma and grandpa in tow. My kids were in heaven and counted down the days for when they would get here. They came in last Saturday and jackie, Megan, and kenadi got to play for just a little bit since they were up here for the day. Earlier Jackie , Megan, kenadi grandma, and I went and saw beauty and the beast at the capital theater. Jackie is a sweetheart and has become a season ticket holder so we have been really lucky to go and have girls outings to some awesome plays. Thank you jackie! After the play we went back down to springville to sit around and talk together while the kids played until it was time for jackie to go. I really hate that part of having my brother and sister not live around here it makes all the times you get to see each other mean that much more. Kim and Ryan left early Sunday morning and that was when the marathon cousin playing began. They played all Sunday either outside on the plasma cars, pretending to be orphans, baseball, my favorite game when the averetts are in town greed, and then ended the day with a sleepover at grandmas. Ryan was sick all weekend so it was a good thing I lived at my moms for the next few days. Monday I let my kids miss school and we went down to jumping jacks were the kids played for over 3 hours. Then we left the littler ones while my mom and dad, Rachel, Matthew, Tyler, and I went and saw the movie the hunger games which I loved the books and loved the movie. Tues the kids had to go to school but I took Rachel and Matthew over to the temple to do baptism for the dead while emery, Andrew, josh, and I went to the mall to ride the train and play at the playground for a little bit. After that it was back to grandmas and when school was out the rest of my kids joined the fun until it was time to go home and time for them to leave the next day to join Kim and Ryan.. It was a blast having them here for a couple of days.

No comments: