Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A funny thing happened on the way to school

Taking Halle and Luke to school today had me rolling in laughter. As I was driving I could hear those two talking about their pj's and then it went to what their mom and dad wore for pj's. I knew this was going somewhere that probably wasn't going to be good. Luke started telling Halle that his mom will take off her close and she has white pajamas but sometimes his mom and dad just sleep naked all night long! Way to go lezlee and brad. But Luke then told Halle that sometimes mom has to keep her bra on so the milk stays in. Halle then told Luke that only moments that have babies have to wear a bra to bed but that most moments wear bras to keep their boobies from falling to the ground! Lucky for me she didn't say much about mine and Ryan's pj's just agreed with Luke about the white pj's.

Emery has been talking up a storm and I swear every day she learns new things to say. Her favorite thing to tell the kids if they tease her is that's not funny guys! She also loves to get dressed herself and then come ask if she looks pretty. Emery is also very smart and loves to pretend she is taking her nap until you hear a noisy toy going off in her room and she is laying in bed with the covers over her playing with her toy. She is my little shadow and you don't realize how much time you spend with your child until you don't have them with you and I still keep talking to myself and talking to other people like they are two! I can't count how many times I have asked Ryan if he needs to go potty or if he wants a snack before we go.

1 comment:

The Grover Gang said...

Holy Smokes that is Hilarious! Halle and Luke are so cute! I can see them just sitting in the car chattin away like they are 16! Too funny! Emery is growing up way too fast! She is adorable and I love that she totally can put your other kids in their place! So cute!