Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kids sayings

Emery while changing her diaper

mom: did you poop in your diaper?
Emery: (looking down while changing the diaper) Oh Crap!

Treven on the way to Aunt Beckies house and me talking about me and Ryan getting married in the temple.

Treven: Mom I just can't decided who to marry, Amelia or Addy they are both just so cute! (Lock your doors Riley and Kim!)

This one just made me proud as a mom and hope this attitude keeps up during the teenage years.

Getting ready for church and hearing Tyler as he goes out the door:

Tyler: See you guys down there I am going to go get ready to pass the sacrament!

The proud thing is I don't have to remind him or get him out the door he just knows his duty now as a priesthood holder.

Halle just coming up from the downstairs and telling me she can't sleep because she can hear me clicking way at the computer! I guess that is my que to stop blogging!

2 comments:

The Grover Gang said...

Kids are the BEst! I love all the cute sayings! Your kids are so darn cute and you are such a good mom!

The Grover Gang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.